Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ending the quarter well with another finished book!

I finished The Urban Hermit, and I really liked it for a few reasons. First the book was good because you can't help but feeling like you know Sam (the urban hermit). Also the book was good because he was really funny. One final reason I liked the book was because it was so cool to actually think that somebody did what this man did. He only spent eight dollars a weeks and only ate eight-hundred calories a day and completely succeeded and his life became much better. So yea I think this is where I will leave off my blog off for this marking period.

1 comment:

  1. Sam,

    This is Sam MacDonald. I wrote The Urban Hermit. Thanks for the kind words regarding the book. I am glad to hear you enjoyed it.

    Whatever you do, don't try to live on $8 a week. It's no fun at all.

    Cheers,

    SM

    ReplyDelete