Thursday, January 28, 2010

BEGINNING OF THE THIRD MARKING PERIOD.

As my first book of this quarter I am reading the book Fast Food Nation Eric Schosser. It is about the back story and behind the scenes about the fast food industry. I have not read much of the book yet because I just started to read, and I'm finding it weird because the author is talking about the man that started Mcdonalds and his life. I thought it was really strange because when I think about the fast food industry I think of fat cats that dont care about the health of their customers; but I dont think of a farm worker who is offered a job with this uncle in California. So far the author has not mentioned any of the bad parts of the fast food industry so I am really looking forward to reading that.

No comments:

Post a Comment